Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love your order but if for any reason something isn't right, please let us know before sending it back.
Registering Your Return
- Please Register your Return within the timeframes outlined below.
- You will receive a return reference number.
- Please select the correct reason for your return when you register your return.
- Print out your return receipt
- Include the return receipt with your goods
Make sure your item is in the condition that you received it, unwashed and unworn, and we will happily refund your order or exchange the size.
If you would like:
- to exchange the size of your item please include the new size you want on the return request next to the item. We recommend checking the website to see if your revised size is currently available.
- your exchange sent to a new address, don’t forget to fill in the address at the bottom of your invoice.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within the specified timeframes outlined in this policy and with proof of purchase.
Please note: Any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty goods must be returned within the nominated timeframes outlined in this policy.
If your goods are faulty, we will ship your exchange request back to you for free. Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
If you have questions about a return or a refund please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +61 3 8021 0440 Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Australia Eastern Standard Time)
Full Price: 30 days to exchange or refund
Sale Price: 10 days to exchange. No refunds on sale items.
Please send returns by Registered Mail to:
43 Cubitt Street
Richmond VIC 3121
- Please enclose your receipt and merchandise in a bag or box.
- Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in this policy.
- Allow two (2) weeks from the day you return your merchandise for your account to be credited.
|Question||How do you get the order back to us?|
|Answer||Customers who have qualified for free returns simply affix their return label to the original packaging or any acceptable packaging, and drop the parcel into the nearest post box or post office. If you did not qualify for free returns just attend your nearest post office to return the goods.|
|Question||Do I pay for my return shipping?|
|Answer||Customers that qualify for FREE RETURNS will receive a return label with their order that provides free return postage. If you do not qualify for FREE RETURNS you will need to put the item you are returning in a satchel at your nearest post office and pay to post your return back to us. HINT: Turn your satchel inside out so you don’t have to pay for another one :)|
|Question||Has my return been received?|
|Answer||If your return is sent via
Free returns are regular post and should be received within 7 days. You will receive an email as soon as your return has been processed.
|Question||When will my return be processed?|
|Answer||We will aim to process your return within 1 business day and you will receive an email once it has been completed. Please allow 3-5 business days for refunds to appear in your account due to bank processing times.|
|Question||Can I return a sale item?|
|Answer||Yes sale items can be exchanged within 10 days of receiving your order. No refunds on sale items|
|Question||I used a promo code on my order. What do I need to know?|
|Answer||If you received a promotional discount on your order and the promotion period has ended, the promotion offer will not be extended to any new order placed.
Returns where a promo was used.
Exchanges where a promo was used.